Head starts spinning!
It's not pretty.
This year, thanks to Pinterest I am totally not stressing as to what to make. Here are my top 5 gifts for friends and/or neighbors.
1) Cookie Dough - I think this is a great idea! If you are like me, this time of year is crazy and your house seems like a cookie factory at times. Why not pass this on to a busy friend or neighbor so it is one less recipe they have to worry about. All they have to do is slice and bake. Plus, they will have a new recipe for next time.
2) Etched Hot Cocoa Jar - It is REALLY cold here today and this sounds wonderful! I love how they personalized the jar with the initial of the family's last name.
3) Ice Cream Sundae Kit - How FUN! LOVE this idea! Be sure to include some Homemade Chocolate Syrup.
4) Snowman Kit - Wouldn't this be PERFECT for a family with young kids?
5) Mini Cinnamon Rolls - YUM! A BIG box of these left on your neighbors porch on Christmas Eve would be AWESOME! It's a snack and breakfast all rolled into one amazingly AWESOME yummy treat!
What are some of your favorite frugal gifts to give to friends and/or neighbors?