Welcome to Week 17 of the Make Bake Create Party! I really enjoyed all of your links last week and look forward to seeing what you link up this week!
Just to refresh, every Wednesday come and link up your favorite projects from the week. This could be any food, recipes, crafts or DIY! Since there are 5 hosts... your link will be seen on 5 blogs at once. SWEET!
Your hosts are:
Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations, Sarah from Hope In Every Season, Kristy from Mommy Hates Cooking, Brandi from The Creative Princess and Vanessa from The Rookie Seamstress
We would love for you to follow us on Google+!
This week, Kristy from Mommy Hates Cooking is our official party host! She is sharing how to make these YUMMY Baked Apple Chips. I LOVE Apple Chips, did you know you can get them at Subway instead of potato chips? I love having options like that! Anyway, I am really excited about Kristy's Apple Chips and can not wait to try them!
The new school year is just around the corner. I don't know about you but, my kids come home HUNGRY! Today, I am featuring my Top 3 After School Snack Ideas that you linked up last week! You could make all of these ahead and store in your freezer until ready to use.
- Winnie shared these Chocolate Chip Muffins last week. Winnie has been linking up for a few weeks now and I just LOVE her blog, she always has delicious looking recipes! I have marked a few to make, especially her Neapolitan Cake! You can use Google Translate to easily read her blog and recipes. She is pretty awesome, be sure to check her out!
- Anyonita shared a YUMMY Copycat Sonic Watermelon Fresh Fruit Slush recipe with us last week. Doesn't it look (and sound) refreshing? I love getting these at Sonic but I hate not knowing what exactly is in them. I can't wait to try this, I know my girls will love it also. While you are checking out Anyonita's blog, be sure to check out her Oreo Overload Brownies. Oh! My!
- Stephanie linked up her awesome Peach Hand Pies last week. I LOVE making hand pies for after school snaking. The girls can just grab them and go. A few weeks ago, Stephanie also shared these AWESOME Grape Soda Cupcakes! Cupcakes AND Grape Soda? In one? I'm sold!
Make sure to follow our Make Bake Create Party Pin Board where we will be pinning the projects linked up here! ALSO Your DIY project or recipe may be made by one of us. So make sure to link up one of your favorite projects and we may put it to the test ! It will be shared by all of us (with links back to your recipe or craft of course).
We will also be hosting a Make Bake Create Google Hangout too (TBA)! So stay tuned!!!
Disclaimer and things to keep in mind~
* You may link up any DIY/ recipe/ food type post.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include The Make Bake Create button or text link to in your linked post; this is recommended to be featured!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. (; We may also occasionally MAKE YOUR PROJECT OURSELVES- with a link back to your recipe or tutorial. (this gets more exposure for you... and potentially lots of traffic!)