Welcome to Week 13 of the Make Bake Create Party! I really enjoyed all of your links last week and look forward to seeing what you link up this week!
Just to refresh since this is still such a new party, every Wednesday come and link up your favorite projects from the week. This could be any food, recipes, crafts or DIY! Since there are 5 hosts... your link will be seen on 5 blogs at once. SWEET!
Your hosts are:
Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations, Sarah from Hope In Every Season, Kristy from Mommy Hates Cooking, Brandi from The Creative Princess and Vanessa from The Rookie Seamstress
We would love for you to follow us on twitter!
This week Kristy from Mommy Hates Cooking is our official party host! She is sharing her YUMMY Butterfinger Ice Cream Recipe! Hello! That just SCREAMS summer! It is really, really good!
This week I scoured through all of the AWESOME links you guys submitted and narrowed it down to my top 5 4th of July Party Ideas! Pair any (or all) of these up with Krity's Butterfinger Ice Cream and you can't have anything but an amazing 4th!
1) These amazing looking Coke Float Cupcakes from Stephanie over at The Tip Toe Fairy look SO good! I might just whip these up for our family reunion this weekend!
2) If you are like me, you go through a lot of milk every week. I always wonder what cute crafts are out there just waiting to be made with the empty jugs. Noreen of Crafty Journal made a CUTE 4th of July Garland out of an empty milk jug! How creative is that?!?!
3) What better way to cool off on the 4th than with an ice cold popsicle? Kelly of Little Wonders' Day shared these yummy Watermelon Paletas with us last week.
4) This cute Bandana Fourth of July Mantel, from Kristin at Homespun with Love, is sure to set the mood of an awesome celebration!
5) Need just one more sweet dessert for your get together? Check out these Red, White & Blue Cookie Cups from Keri at Shaken Together!
Make sure to follow our Make Bake Create Party Pin Board where we will be pinning the projects linked up here! ALSO Your DIY project or recipe may be made by one of us. So make sure to link up one of your favorite projects and we may put it to the test ! It will be shared by all of us (with links back to your recipe or craft of course).
We will also be hosting a Make Bake Create Google Hangout too (TBA)! So stay tuned!!!
Disclaimer and things to keep in mind~
* You may link up any DIY/ recipe/ food type post.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include The Make Bake Create button or text link to in your linked post; this is recommended to be featured!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. (; We may also occasionally MAKE YOUR PROJECT OURSELVES- with a link back to your recipe or tutorial. (this gets more exposure for you... and potentially lots of traffic!)